Welcome

This blog is a review site. I (and hopefully others) will be reviewing things from anime to manga to video games and a plethora of other topics.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Salty Battles 7

First of all I wish to apologize for the lack of new material that has been added to this blog. I have been really stressed out and now find myself with another writing obligation (I am writing for Local Battles and I have already attended the first Big Two tournament and traveled to Local Battles twice). The material I have comes not in the form of a review but rather a stream from Local Battles Salty Battles 7 tournament. Salty Battles is a small event that generally features Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition and Mortal Kombat 9 tournaments. Unfortunately the small attendance for SSFIV AE and MK9 meant that the only tournament that was going to be held was UMvC3. The tournament started around 2 hours late but the matches were crazy and I got my first chance to commentate matches (admittedly I am not good...yet, I hope to have a chance to commentate again). It was LB| ChrisG who ultimately won.
The Grand Finals of Salty Battles 7

I plan on attending the Northeast Championships and Salty Battles 8 so I hope to have a lot of stuff to write about/publish so keep track of this website, Local Battle's website or sites like Eventhubs.com or Shoryuken.com for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment