Welcome

This blog is a review site. I (and hopefully others) will be reviewing things from anime to manga to video games and a plethora of other topics.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Here's to a New Beginning

Hello all,

Well here it is, the first post in my blog. I want to thank those who have spent the time to check this site out and I hope I can offer something special. I plan on reviewing anime/manga series and video games for the most part, focusing on what is special (good) about it, rather than harp on the negatives. While there may be times where it might not be easy for me to speak about new material and as such I hope to supplement posts of new things with posts going back a few years and talk about something regardless of whether it is famous or obscure or possibly just a general discussion. I also hope to make posts that revolve around either audio or video footage.

So here's to this blog and to the future.

Yours,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment